Wednesday 10 August 2011

An Apology on Behalf of My Mixed-Gender Ass

So as it turns out, I suck at consistency. But you know what I don’t suck at? Being lazy. I’m (un)surprisingly well accomplished in that field. Point in case: writing.

Alot of shit has been on my mind as of recent, and alot of shit on my mind often means two things: 1) I’ll write about the shit on my mind and 2) my mind stinks of shit. I have so many ideas and stuff I want to write about, but what I’ve written just never gets finished. Point in case #2: Uberman. You probably didn’t know (unless you knew me, were one of my many 0 friends, or you’re my most recent imaginary girlfriend) that I’m actually in the process of ‘leaving’ Uberman. I’ve written lengthy logs, documented progress, the works, but I never seem to actually ‘finish’ any of them. The reason for this is quite simple, and no, before you think “oh he’s about to pull out an excuse to cover his ass like a disgruntled vagina”, I’m not. Truth is, the dog ate it. No word of a lie. Also, how can an ass have a vagina?

Putting all wishfully abundant vaginas aside, it’s rather sad that I’m too occupied being non-occupied to complete alot of the stuff I have in the draft bay. I’m glad I was at least able to finish off this post befo-

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, the fact that you're even reading this pre-comment message makes me so happy inside.