Friday 12 August 2011

The Soon-To-Be Blank Bestsellers

During my non self-fornicating alone time, I stumbled across an interesting article about a guy named Sheridan Simove who, *ahem* “wrote” a book called “What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex”.  The best thing about this book though is - (SPOILER ALERT) - it’s blank.

HAHAHAHAHA! 


Do you get it? Because (and you'll love this) seeing as men only think about sex, the book is completely blank! Funny right? You’ll be crying from laughter through all two hundred pages, because really, how could award-deserving material like that get old?

Apparently, I’m not the only one dying from excess laughter; the book has been selling like crazy on Amazon. Supposedly trumping other bestsellers like The Da Vince Code and Harry Potter. It seems we shouldn’t lose faith in mankind after all, because quite clearly, we’re still intelligent and brilliant enough to thoroughly enjoy reused and outdated stereotypical humour - it’s a proud and fantastic day for Mother Earth.

In fact, I thought the “author” was so genius in his comedic ability; I thought I’d cash-in on the action and “write” my own soon-to-be bestsellers to capitalize on the success of “What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex”.








Funny, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, the fact that you're even reading this pre-comment message makes me so happy inside.