Wednesday 24 August 2011

Blog Redesign and Oh My God I hate HTML



In every effort to push the most traumatizing blog post in history off the front page, I decided to write about the new site design and to see how many out of the 0 people that read this blog actually like it, along with cats pushing water melons out of lakes.

So, for better or for worse? Well, I've wrestled with HTML for long enough now to not change something about the design. Granted, I am a programmer, but web design is something I officially hate. Maybe it's because I'm not using a dedictaed program and simply hardcoding everything, still, I hate it.

Anyways, I know not many will respond to this because, well, there is nobody reading to respond to this, but I'd still like some feedback. Even if you're a internet wanderer who happened to stumble across this lonely blog looking for cake-baking tips (you'd be surprised how much traffic I get from search terms like "pound cake recipes"). Either way, I'm curious.