Sunday 22 May 2011

The Ways Of The Student

I don't usually find anything that has compelled me enough to write a short post. I'm the kind of guy that likes to pour incoherent thoughts into a single, long-ass frickin' novel. However, I found an image that accurately sums the entirety of my academic education at university. In fact, it was so accurate and contained that much truth; I felt a sudden rush of obligation to spread this insight of wisdom to the farthest corners of my flat the internet.

Ready? You sure? Ok. Prepare yourself. You're about to be enlightened.




Yep. Those two lines and the epicness of Foul Bachelour Frog has made this image one of the highlights of my week and definitely desevered a honourable mentioning. All thanks for this great discovery in educational philosophy goes to my good friend Louis. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, the fact that you're even reading this pre-comment message makes me so happy inside.