Monday 9 May 2011

WBO Welterweight Title Match - Manny Pacquiao Vs Sugar Shane Mosely


If you haven't heard about this match, HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A FUCKING MOON?.. Ahem... The boxing match between Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao, rated pound-for-pound best boxer in the world, against the challenger, 'Sugar' Shane Mosely, is upon us. Being the most anticipated fight of the year - I could not help but piss on my keyboard in pig-squealing, fangirl screaming excitement. And yes, I piss on my keyboard when I'm excited. Deal with it.



The fight was on May 7th for the US but for those in the UK (like myself) it was on May 8th - at 2AM. Fuck. None the less I vowed to stay up and watch the fight, being the die-hard boxing fan I am. But there was one thing I didnt realize - the event starts at 2AM, not the fight. Fuck. And after watching the undercards, it was about 5AM, and my eye lids were so eager to close it felt like they were about to rape my face and quickly shove themselves up my ass to ensure they don't open ever again. I begged and hoped they would stay open just for this one last, final fight.

And before you ask, no. I did not use this as fapping material.

After nicely torturing myself via continuous fapping to stay awake, the fight finally came. The lights flashing, crowd chanting, stadium echoing - it was one of the most electrifying atmospheres one could ever witness. Then I woke up the next morning.

Having missed the whole fight because I slept JUST before it started, I quickly scoured the internet in search of a recording of the fight, and it was an interesting experience to say the most. So for all those, such as myslef, who missed the fight, heres a 4-part recording:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92B_iKi21cM - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Ogte9em5w - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQfEyC2Hfl4 - Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_KsC2qpQPg - Part 4

P.S - Enjoy the fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow, the fact that you're even reading this pre-comment message makes me so happy inside.